Our Private Reserve events are fast approaching! We are looking forward to a weekend of fun with all of you! So here are a few things below to get you ready. Check it out!
Reserve a table for you and your friends, or just you. What I need from you is:
- Location of event you are attending. (Palm Springs, York, or Grand Mound)
- Your name and names of the friends you would like to share a table with.
- Total number of seats you are requesting.
- If you just want the table space for just you and your group only, let me know that too. Otherwise we will assume you don’t mind sharing a table with others.
- If you are coming alone, let me know so I can reserve you a spot with others.
- Email seat requests to email@example.com and make sure you get a reply from me that I received your request.
Enter Contests: All optional. Attendees will vote.
FRIDAY NIGHT CONTEST
1. LAYOUT: 1 or 2 page LO. Does not have to be QQ product. Turn in at registration.
SATURDAY NIGHT CONTEST
2. ALTERED ART: This means anything other than page layouts. Anything goes!
SUNDAY AFTERNOON CONTEST
3. APRON ART CONTEST: If you pre ordered a QQ apron online it will be given to you at registration on event day. You will have the weekend to alter and bling out your apron for a chance to win. Bring your own supplies for decorating your apron. You can also bring a past QQ apron, but it must be QQ.
4. CANVAS ART CONTEST: Anyone taking the bonus CANVAS CLASS may enter. Or purchase the kit and make it on your own you, are also allowed to enter.
CHARITY AUCTION AND $5.00 MAKE N TAKES
We will host a charity auction if you have anything to contribute. Does not have to be scrapbook related. Your donations go to our Coats for Kids event helping to buy coats, hats and scarves for kids.
Our store will have limited product. To ensure you get what you want we have a pre-order list of popular things you can order online and we will bring it to save you shipping. Must order by August 31. 2023 boxed inks are sold out. We will have the same ink sets cello wrapped and available onsite.
Pre-Order $65 Value Bonus Bundle Pack of product for $44.Includes:
18 sheets paper. Double sided cardstock from new paper lines coordinating with album kits.
3 Double Page Kits (6 pages) that match the album.-
10 Pack Page Protectors
Here is what’s happening all weekend!
- Classes. Classes. Classes!
- Crop until midnight Friday and Saturday night.
- Drawings and prizes all weekend.
- Charity make-n-takes $5.00 ea. Proceeds to Coats for Kids
- Contest! Apron Art, Altered Art, Page Layouts, Bonus Canvas
- FREE make-n-takes
- Grand prizes!!!
- Bring 3.00 to play LEFT RIGHT CENTER
9am-10am: Check in for Canvas Bonus Class only
10am-5pm: Bonus classes for early birds are an extra fee. Everything else, Friday evening through Sunday, is included in event fee.
Bonus Class Schedule:
- 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM $49.99 FRIDAY BONUS CLASS 1: Altered art Project
- 01:00 PM - 02:00 PM $28 FRIDAY BONUS CLASS 2: Four Page Layout BE BOLD
- 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM $28 FRIDAY BONUS CLASS 3: Mini Book
- 04:00 PM - 05:00 PM $28 FRIDAY BONUS CLASS 4: Four Page Layout BE HAPPY
11am-5:30pm: Check in and store opens. SHOPPING begins! MINI WORKSHOPS at the make-n-take tables Friday all day and Friday eve only. (Included in tuition)
7pm-12am: Kick off crop, (crop ends at midnight) contests, games. Get in line by 7pm for welcome gifts!
We will make a project, along with other Friday evening festivities. The latter part of the evening you can crop on your own projects you bring or there will be kits for purchase. Any organized activities or prize giveaways for the day will end around 9pm. The rest of the evening is yours to work on your own projects or get a good night sleep! Busy day Saturday!
9am-5pm: Album classes and one hour lunch (included in tuition). Doors open at 8am. Crop ends at midnight.
7pm-12am: Video, contests, games, auction, giveaways, crop, prizes. Be back from dinner by 7pm to get in line for goodies
9am-4pm: Classes, catered lunch, grand prizes. (included in tuition)
- Tape runner and refills
- Bone folder
- Score board (or Fiskars type grooved trimmer to use with scoring blade or bone folder)
- Pop dots and glue dots.
- 12” paper trimmer
- Corner rounder
- Wet wipes
- Wet glue for “canvas bonus class” (non-warping type) We will have some available in the booth.
- Small flat basket or container for small die cut pieces.
- Warm jacket in case your side of the room is chilly.
Suggested Inks for Album and Sunday Classes:
Blue Hawaiian, Purple Passion, Montego Bay, Winter Mint, Lemon Drop, Sugar Plum, Avocado, Pumpkin Pie, Bloody Mary, Sky Blue, Desert Sun, Amaretto, Baja Blue, River Rock
Suggested Inks for Bonus Classes:
- Listen (Canvas): Huckleberry, Purple Passion, Seafoam, Dusk
- Be Bold/So Perfect: Pumpkin Pie, Desert Sun, Mocha Mama, Jade
- Never Ending Book (Mini Book): Amaretto, Vanilla Wafer, Lemon Drop
- Be Happy/Home Family Blessing: Huckleberry, Montego Bay, Desert Sun
Album Photo Sizes and Colors (L=Landscape P=Portrait) To see actual colors of projects find snippets on the website. Photos not required. All projects can be done & photos added at home. Most do not bring photos.
TIME: ( 15) L 4x6” (6) 3x3” or 4x4” Colors: Bright blues, yellows, coral, green, clock theme.
LOVE: (2) L 4x6” (4) P 4x6” (3) 3x3” (3) 4x4” Colors: Purples, lavenders, yellow bright blue, lattice circles.
FAMILY: (9) L 4x6” (5) P 4x6” ((5) 4x4” (4) P 3x4” Yellows, bright blue, coral, lt green, family theme.
BUTTERFLY: (3) P 4x6” (6) L 4x6” (6) 4x4” (1) 3x3” Bright turquoise, soft yellow dots and stripes, butterfly theme.
MY EVERYTHING: (3) L 4x6” (2) P 4x6” (5) 4x4” or 3x3” Dark purples, light purples, bright blue/turquoise, yellow.
I hope this gets everyone inspired for a fun creative weekend! If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you soon!
Patsy and the QQ Crew