We respect your privacy and value your trust in us to do so. Accordingly, we have procedures intended to ensure that your personal information is handled in a safe, secure, and responsible manner.
Information We Collect:
Whenever you shop with us, we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. If you use a credit or debit card or pay by check, it will include your account number.
If you choose to use or participate in one of our various services, promotions or surveys, we may require additional information.
From your transactions and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
How Your Information is Used
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- to complete your purchase transactions;
- to provide the services you request;
- to send you our catalogs and other offerings through the mail;
- to contact you about the status of your orders;
- to identify your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you;
- to notify you of product recalls or provide other information concerning products you have purchased; and to improve our merchandise selections, customer service, and overall customer shopping experience.
You will receive promotional Email communications only if you have asked to receive such material.
Shared Information Policy
We do not share your information with any other company or third party. Any information provided to us, stays with us.
We collect non-personal information about how users navigate through our web site. We analyze this statistical information in order to improve our site, and we may share this information with our affiliates or other outside companies. This information does not include individual names or personal data, so it does not identify you or any other customer.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 on our web site. We will not knowingly collect personal information from teens 13 through 18 without disclosing how the information will be used and notifying the teens that they should obtain their parents’ permission prior to submitting any personal information.