Stencils are amazing tools with endless possibilities. You can use them on paper for scrapbook layouts and card fronts, on journal or Bible pages for awesome artistic effects, and on walls or home decor to surround yourself with beauty!
Contents: 12 reusable stencils
- Laser cut for ultra clean lines
- High quality
- Easy to clean
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for different designs
What products can be used with stencils:
- Mists or Sprays
- Liquid adhesive
- Glitter glue
How to create using stencils:
- Choose the material or surface you want to stencil onto and then pick a fun medium from your supplies to work with.
- You can hold the stencil in place with your hand, or use low-tack mint tape.
- Use a craft dauber, blender brush, paintbrush, spatula, sprayer, or like tool (sold separately), depending on your medium, and gently cover the stencil areas however you like.
- Once you’re happy with the coverage of your medium, carefully remove the stencil, making sure not to touch or smudge your design.
- Allow your design to dry or set as needed and immediately clean off your stencil to use it again next time!
How to clean your stencils:
- The best way to keep stencils clean is to wipe them off as soon as you’re done with them. This ensures that minimal material gets dried or caked on them.
- Water-based products like dye inks and paints are the easiest to remove. Use some warm water and mild dish soap to carefully rinse your stencil.
- For tougher mediums like glitter and mousse, try using some household hand sanitizer and a soft bristle brush (like a toothbrush) to remove stuck-on materials.
- Always wipe or scrub your stencils in one direction to avoid bending them.
- TIP: Always lay your stencils flat to clean or dry them. Holding or bending them may warp the stencil or cause damage to any intricate patterns in the film.
- Please note that some inks and other mediums may stain the stencils, but that does not prevent them from being used again and again!